My Teacher Thinks I'm Working (Found this today, from when I was 7! Tis v. v. bad but kinda sweet!)
My teacher thinks I'm workingBut I'm really buying a horse
I'm looking for my favourite
This palamino is nice
But this Shetland pony is also nice
I can't make up my mind
I want a arab horse
Mr I want a black horse
I want a Shetland pony, oh no
I can't really make up my mind
I want a thoroughbred, oh no
I want a Welsh mountain horse
I want a falabella as a pet
I also want a baby new line to ride every day
Mr will you give me all these horses
I can't have this horse it's way too big
That's a nice horse but it's a bit too big
I like that Welsh mountain horse
Oh no which one will I have
Oh that falabella is nice
So is that Arab horse nice
Oh I can't make up my mind
Oh please help me choose one
I like that thoroughbred horse
But I can't make up my mind
I'd like one similar to my rabbits
I'l like one similar to my birds
I want one with a golden tail
A beautiful long haired horse
I want a very very nice horse
I want a very big horse
I want one that can jump high
But I want one that can swim
I want a brown horse
Oh I want a golden horse
Oh no I want a pure white horse
Oh I can't make up my mind
I want a silver horse
Oh I want a sparkling horse
Oh I want a falabella horse
No I want a brown and white horse
I can't make up my mind
My teacher thinks I'm working
But I'm not.

3 Comments:
the best one. brilliant!
Best regards from NY! »
This is very interesting site... Army parka jackets mazda 2001 protege warenty bookcase revolve rotate spin revolving rotating spinning radiator mazda protege mazda 6 hatch problem Counseling dc debt washington Penis enlarge forum mazda rx8 nos Commercial baking ovens Pharma online ritalin pharmecy free auto ins quote 20 Tiffany copy raised pave heart charm necklace Cellulite treatment gel proactiv really works
Post a Comment
<< Home