You'll never believe it! (monologue)
I know you aren;t going to believe me, but I can hardly believe it myself - I'm in love! I know, about bloody time too isn't it! Ok so sure, I know I've fallen hard and fast but I know it's love - just one of those love at first sight things. She's called Sara and she works at Boots. I've not seen her in there before, but as soon as I saw her today, I knew I loved her. That long brown hair, those magical hazel eyes, the soft button touch nose with the ring in the right nostril - just amazing! Anyway, I filled my basket with the usual crap and a bit more, as I figured that way I'd get to talk to her for that little bit longer. Waiting in the queue felt like an eternity, my heart beating and my palms getting sweatier by the moment - just wondering what she'd say. When I finally got to her, after what felt like an eternity, she made it obvious she liked me back by smilin sweetly and asking for my Advantage card. I gave her it, £4.92 she said, I gave her my £5. She gave me 8 pence back, our hands touching for longer than they should, her way of telling me that she liked me. She smiled and said Bye, I said see you soon. My heart beating as I left the shop, wondering when I'd see her again, racking my brains as to what else I could buy. I can't wait to go back tomorrow to buy my new toothbrush!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home