Sunday, February 20, 2005

Kissing (Short Story)

Well, what’s the point in denying it. I like kissing. Simple as that – nothing more to it, I don’t see why it is such a big deal. Oh, and no I don’t agree it makes me a slag! I just call it having a bit of fun – anyway, how am I supposed to know if I like a girl unless I give her a quick snog? I mean, it is a lot more harmless than going to bed with everyone, all I am doing having a quick pash with a few girls – anyone would have thought it was a crime!
My friends reckon that I am still single because everyone reckons I get around too much, I think that’s rubbish. Just because they are all loved up doesn’t mean that we have all found the one just yet. Also, if I don’t try things out how am I ever going to know if I have met the one or not?
My Mum agrees with me, I mean of course she doesn’t know exactly how I am spending my time at university – but I would say she has a good idea. She gave me one piece of advice before coming out here, it is in the kiss. Apparently she knew my Dad was the one as soon as she kissed him the first time, she just felt all warm and tingly inside - that is something I have never felt! I mean, she didn’t tell me to go out there and play the field or anything, but she did tell me to have some fun. After all, if you haven’t tried things out, how do you know if you enjoy them or not – and how can you know what is good if you don’t know what bad is? And that is one thing I do know, good and bad.Sure, I have had good and I have had bad kisses – who hasn’t? Some people use a bit too much tongue, others none at all! Some people kiss to fast, others take too long, you almost feel like they are going to chew you to pieces! You know, the weirdest kiss I ever had was with this girl during Freshers week - I don’t think she realised that you didn’t kiss with your mouth fully open – it was almost as if she was licking my face! Disgusting! Surprise to say, I didn’t stay around for a second snog and moved onto the next girl as soon as I could!! But then again, some of the random snogs have also been the best ones I have had – there was this one girl, what a babe – Jo – she wasn’t the best looking girl ever but she wasn’t bad, but boy did she know how to kiss, I almost had an orgasm on the spot – I was just in heaven – and I mean, if she can do that with her tongue in your mouth, imagine the other areas!!!Well, not that I am condoning one night stands or anything..in fact I couldn’t think of anything worse, just sleeping with anyone, because to me, sex is something intimate. I mean, lots of people say that kissing is an intimate thing, and I mean, sure it can be, but you know in the same way it is just a bit of fun – I mean, it is fun when you snog someone who you don’t really connect with, but then if you do connect that kiss can be something so much more! But then, for me sex is so much more, how can you just have sex with anyone? For me that is so much more intimate, it is the ultimate connection between two people, and before you get to that point, surely it is best to have already made sure that there is some sort of spark beforehand? Now for me, the only way to do that is kissing. I mean sure, you can be physically attracted to someone, and I mean, if they are mega fit, then maybe you forgive them if they are a bid kisser – but to be honest with you, if they were a bad kisser I wouldn’t date them. Cassie says you can teach someone to kiss, I am sure you can – but I mean, surely the spark should be there anyway – you can tell can’t you, even if someone is a bad kisser whether they do something for you? Surely the feeling you get off the kiss proves a lot more than just looking at them?What I am trying to say is you need more than just a pretty face. Even if you melt when she looks at you, through those gorgeous baby blue eyes or she makes you shake every time she brushes you by mistake – its not enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home