Sunday, February 05, 2006

My heart

Tears for loved ones I have wept
In other people's beds I have slept
But that special one I haven't met
Hope in my heart still is kept
Maybe one day they'll come along
be the timing right or wrong
I think I'll know from the start
If they are the one who can have my heart

3 Comments:

At 8:35 pm, Blogger Rashmi Kayala said...

Good one. Way to express with words! :-)
Thanks jeremy for your wonderful words on my blog. I appreciate your participation and hope to see you more often up there.
Keep in touch. Good to know you.
I'll add your name as a link in my blog inspirations. Should that be ok with you? Let me know.
Great day!
Rashmi :-)

 
At 6:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

 
At 5:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Insurance fraud investigators Cooking school vacations Fire alarm high rise Top ten investment banks in Guns n roses live and let die conference calling h2 hummer commercial song music Home mortgage refinancing fairborn64 zyrtec Flushing with viagra how long Free ring tones for nokia 6340 phone Refurbished car radios http://www.patio-furniture-3.info travel insurance quote online uk perfumes Beverly hills plastic price surgery Safety engineering degrees mitchell fishing reel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home